A metal cylindrical molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. Typically installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications with temperatures up to 176ºF (80ºC). Their refillable design provides a low total cost of ownership for the removal of odorous and irritant gases.
- Ideal for high-temperature applications above 140ºF (60ºC)
- Factory refillable
- Inherently leak-free design when installed in dedicated hardware
- Combines highest removal efficiency and low-pressure drop
- Predicted removal efficiency and lifetime by Camfil’s proprietary software
- Typical target gases: VOCs, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide