A compact, refillable, corrosion-resistant V-cell molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. They provide a compact, low-pressure drop option to improve IAQ by adsorbing odors and irritant gases from the supply and recirculating air systems in commercial applications and corrosive gases from recirculation systems for industrial applications.
- Maximum face velocity of 500 fpm
- Patented design accommodates smaller media sizes for increased performance
- Corrosion-resistant, refillable low-dusting construction with integrated PET screen
- UL Rated
- Predicted removal efficiency and lifetime by Camfil’s proprietary software
- Typical target gases: ozone, nitrogen dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, and other acids and bases