A compact, refillable, corrosion-resistant V-cell molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. Ideal for corrosion control applications in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications. The design provides high removal efficiency of corrosive, odorous, and irritant gases.
- Maximum face velocity of 250 fpm
- Patented design accommodates smaller media sizes for increased performance
- Corrosion-resistant, refillable low-dusting construction with integrated PET screen
- UL Rated
- Predicted removal efficiency and lifetime by Camfil’s proprietary software
- Typical target gases: hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen fluoride, nitrogen dioxide, and other acids and bases