A cylindrical, corrosion-resistant molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. They are the most versatile gas-phase air filter installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications. Their design provides the best total cost of ownership for the removal of corrosive, odorous, and irritant gases.
- Corrosion-resistant and low dusting construction
- 25% lighter than CamCarb CM
- Installed in a dedicated cylinder holding frame to provide an inherently leak-free design
- Contact time ranges from 0.1s to 0.2s
- Combines highest removal efficiency and lowest pressure drop
- Typical target gases: hydrogen sulfide, VOCs, ozone, formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide, and other acids and bases