A metal cylindrical molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. Typically installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications with temperatures up to 176ºF. The refillable design provides a low total cost of ownership for the removal of odorous and irritant gases.
- Ideal for high-temperature applications above 140ºF
- Factory refillable
- Installed in a dedicated cylinder holding frame to provide an inherently leak-free design
- Contact time ranges from 0.1s to 0.2s
- Combines highest removal efficiency and low pressure drop
- Typical target gases: VOCs, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide