A compact V-cell molecular filter with disposable panels filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. The compact filter can be installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial and industrial facilities to adsorb molecular contaminants in non-critical applications.
- Disposable V-Cell filter
- Reduced media bed density when a lower pressure drop is required
- Compact design for non-critical applications
- Maximum face velocity of 500 fpm
- Easily installed in standard HVAC systems
- Typical target gases: ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, hydrocarbons, VOCs, hydrogen sulfide and other acids.