A customizable metal molecular panel filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. Typically installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications with temperatures up to 176ºF (80ºC) for the removal of odorous and irritant gases.
- Suitable for high-temperature applications above 140ºF (60ºC)
- Custom lengths, widths, and depths
- Stainless steel, galvanized steel, powder-coated metal construction
- Vibrated fill technique to prevent media settlement
- Predicted removal efficiency and lifetime by Camfil’s proprietary software
- Typical target gases: ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, beta-myrcene, hydrocarbons, VOCs