A cylindrical, corrosion resistant molecular filter filled with Camfil activated alumina or activated carbon. The most versatile gas phase air filter installed in supply, recirculation, and exhaust air systems in commercial, industrial, and process applications. The design provides the best total cost of ownership for the removal of corrosive, odorous, and irritant gases.
- Corrosion resistant and low dusting construction
- 25% lighter than CamCarb CM
- Inherently leak-free design when installed in dedicated hardware
- Combines highest removal efficiency and lowest pressure drop
- Predicted removal efficiency and lifetime by Camfil’s proprietary software
- Typical target gases: hydrogen sulfide, VOCs, ozone, formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide, and other acids and bases