GlidePack MultiTrack 25 Air Filter Housing
Multi-stage air filter housing with adaptable tracks to apply a variety of prefiltration and final filtration.
- Replaceable fin seal polypropylene final filter gasketing to ensure a secure filter to track seal of less than 1% across the filter at 3.0” w.g.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction with convenient out-turned standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC equipment. The flanges include moisture weeping paths so that housings are weatherproof without modification for rooftop or exterior installation. Flanges are designed to mate with other Camfil housings for those applications that may require multiple filter housings.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel dual-access doors for filter service from either side of the unit. The doors swing-open and engineered to be square to the housing flange to maintain a continuous door-to-housing seal.
- UV resistant star-style handles assure a tight seal each time the access doors are opened and closed. The seal is remade each time the air filters are changed to ensure leak free integrity throughout the life of the housing.
- High-memory sponge neoprene door edge gaskets prevent contaminants from leaking into or out of the housing. Integrity of housing to ambient leakage is less than 1%.
- Poly sponge door gaskets eliminate filter air bypass between the housing doors and filters so all of the air is treated by the installed filters.
- Three integral pneumatic fittings are provided for the installation of an optional static pressure Magnehelic, or preventative maintenance computer system connections to facilitate evaluation of any single-stage or multiple stages of installed filters.